Monday, November 13, 2006

Back up again, and in transition...

Wow...lots and lots and lots of transition.

1.) My Great Uncle died. It hit me like a ton of bricks...Uncle Chuck was a guy who could make even the most depressed person smile. When my dad died he was the only one who could make me laugh. It wasn't unexpected...he was on his way out from Alzheimer's...but you can't prepare for the death of someone like that. He's got one last gift for me...a MacBook. I get it sometime in the not-too-distant future.

2.) MsGeek.Com is up again, but it's going to be on the move soon. However, Dotster is proving to be SNAFU central as well. I'm not budging it unless Dotster gets their act together. Don't count on it being there for anything crucial. Use my Gmail or my DSLExtreme email to contact me if you need to. This is giving me a headache.

3.) Things are getting nutty at school. We don't have many more weeks to go, I've got papers up the ying-yang, and all this stress...I'm feeling burnt out. I have all my classes for Spring 2007 including the one I thought might require I stay an extra semester to get all the prerequisites for it.

4.) Tom from Cartoon Geeks might be coming down to visit. It's not quite solid yet but I'm hoping.

No comments: